12 April 2011

you could love me if i knew how to lie

Today is the second day of spring break! So far I've spent my time very wisely by doing very productive activities (sleeping in, playing video games, watching Bones, etc.). It's very likely that the rest of my spring recess will be spent doing as such because I have about 2.5 friends.

I guess it's pretty fair to say that my best friend is Zach. Out of all my friends, he's the one I see and talk to the most. The only problem is that he tends to act really.. overeager. Like a puppy, sort of. I'm afraid that he likes me a lot more than I like him. I regard our relationship as strictly platonic, but I think that he wishes it was more than that, and it scares me. Well, no. Scared isn't the right word. Irritated is more accurate. I get irritated, then angry, and I lash out at him and avoid him for a couple days and then I feel bad and try to act nice and it starts all over again. It's kind of something that happens whenever I spend too much time with any one person. They start to annoy me beyond belief.

Next on my list of friends would be Eric and Kate. Eric is the person I actually consider to be my best friend, but I'm not really sure he counts seeing as he's my older brother. Plus I don't get to spend as much time with him because he works nights. When he's free, I'm at school, and when I'm free, he's at work. I'm hoping to take advantage of my free time during spring break to spend some time with him.

I really love Kate to death, too. I was resentful at first because I regarded her as a succubus that was stealing my brother away, but I got over it, and now we're friends, and I'm really glad we are. We don't always agree, but that's okay, cause talking to her is super fun. We both like movies and watch them pretty frequently. We love to read, so we share books. I regret ever having harbored ill feelings toward her.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for right now. Stay classy, San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment